The Precor 956 has every feature imaginable for a treadmill
Precor treadmills are engineered with a unique suspension system that reduces impact to your joints and back, making your workout more comfortable than walking or running outdoors. Like all Precors, the C956 has a strong reputation for durability and reliability. The 956 provides a smooth running experience thanks to the Ground Effects Impact Control System, and integrated foot plant technology watches closely over your every step to deliver an even better ride.
Touch Sensitive Console
Multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor or alter workouts. Includes top-level CSAFE and FitLinxx certification.
Touch Heart Rate
Conveniently located and easy-to-use hand grip sensors monitor heart rate during workouts
Ground Effect Impact Control System
Helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
Ergonomic form enhances user confidence. SmartRate – Shows actual heart rate in relation to the user’s target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
0–15% incline ramp
Simulating running on hills, the C954i incline ramp allows users to exercise different muscles at different levels
Integrated Footplant Technology
makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
Lets the user begin workout with the push of a single button.
- Length: 88 in (223.52 cm)
- Width: 35 in (88.9 cm)
- Height: 64 in (162.56 cm)
- Weight: 365 lbs (165.56 kg)
- Max User Weight: 508 lbs (230.43 kg)
- Running Belt: 60 in x 20 in (153 cm x 51 cm)
- Motor: 3.2HP Peak Duty AC Induction Motor
- Power: 120V & 220V; 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Speed: 0.5 – 16 mph (1 – 25.75 kph)
- Incline: 0 – 15% in 0.5% Increments
Precor 956i Programs
- Rolling Hills
- Fat Burn
- Target HR
- Gerkin Protocol
- Army PFT
- Navy PRT
- Marine PFT
- Air Force PRT
- Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- Speed, Incline
- Minutes Per Mile
- Calories Per Minute
- Heart Rate
In Stock – Call or Visit Us